Brothers and Sisters in Christ ! November 25, 2020
We are stronger when we are able to meet together as one body. We currently plan to meet together again November 29. Please understand the situation is fluid so please stay tuned. Please join us online via this website, or in-person. Of course we want to be with you in worship in person, but we want you to be and feel safe.
Your safety and health remain our first priority in meeting together. We will continue to do our best to follow CDC guidelines. Here are guidelines for us here, both now and in the near future.
- Any persons known to have had any contact with known COVID-19 confirmed cases should self-quarantine for the period recommended by the CDC and not attend in-person services.
- Individuals who are ill or have fevers should not attend. Please contact us and we will arrange a personal prayer time for you.
- If you are a high-risk individual, please be advised to prayerfully consider whether you should even attend the in-person service. Be prudent.
- Prior to every in-person service, the facility will be sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please use at your discretion.
- ENTER THROUGH THE FAMILY LIFE CENTER MAIN ENTRANCE ONLY. All other entrances are to be secured.
- There is now reduced seating for in-person worship services. (100 Person Capacity). We will be worshiping in the Family Life Center. Be advised to arrive early: when the facility reaches the maximum capacity, we will not be able to go over those guidelines.
- We are discouraging any physical contact including hugs, handshakes, and fist-bumps.
- Cohabitating family units may sit closer together as a group, but otherwise social distancing should be used.
- Non-cohabiting congregants are encouraged to remain at least 6 feet apart before, during, and after the worship service.
- Be advised to wash all clothing following any in-person services.
- Coffee, food, or drinking fountains will not be available. Bottled water will be available upon request.
- Communion elements will not be passed around. Individual prepackaged elements are available.
- Offering plates will also not be passed. Offering boxes/plates will be available for your convenience.
- Masks are required. Gloves are optional.
We will offer ‘livestream’ services ‘on-line’ in Facebook Live and YouTube as before.
If you are unable to join us in person we respect your decision. That does not and will not change our anxious desire for all of us to worship our Lord together once again.
Loving you always,
Lead Pastor, Riverton Christian Church